Pediatric BVM Resuscitator Mask
Click to enlarge image(s)
- All MPR Bags come with 10 ft (3m) of oxygen tubing
- Single patient MPR Bags have a clear housing which allows for visualization of patient valve
- Bag design and texture facilitates grip and manageability
- Quality components combine to provide a wide variety of configurations
- All components are LATEX FREE
- Size: Pediatric (child) patients
- Description - A large rubber-like bag with oxygen tubing, duck-bill valve and exhalation port, reservoir tube or reservoir bag and other components.
- Objective - To initiate resuscitation and life support measures during the possibility or presences of cardiopulmonary arrest.
- Settings - MPRs may be used in a wide variety of settings including hospitals, clinics, extended care facilities and ambulances.
- Flow Rates - Flow rates are adjusted according to patient needs. Oxygen concentrations of 100% are desired but less may be achieved due to different factors, which may include improper mask fit or inadequate flow rate.