Conterra Triage Belt
Click to enlarge image(s)
- This unique belt is designed for use within the S.T.A.R.T. triage system.
- It utilizes four colors of survey tape to categorize patients.
- Triage Marking Tape sold separetely.
- The triage officer simply tears off a piece of colored tape and ties it around the patients arm, which can be seen and understood from many yards away, unlike tags.
- The officer then tears a small piece of tape the same color and places it in the side pouch of the belt.
- When done with the primary triage, the officer looks in the pouch and has an instant count of patients and their severity. It's that simple!
- The belt pouch can also be used for extra gloves, pens, headlights, etc.
- There are even elastic keepers for paint markers when triaging automobiles.
- Most teams use tape for the primary triage, and then use tags for the secondary triage.
- This eliminates the confusion that often occurs due to double tagging.
- Color: Black.
Click to Purchase Professional Grade Triage Tape, Red, Green, Yellow or Black.