Triage Marking Tape 300' Red
Click to enlarge image(s)
- Red Triage Flagging Tape is a must for every First Responder!
- Our non-adhesive vinyl flagging tape is excellent for marking hazards, trees, danger areas, as well as for flagging boundaries and survey markers.
- 1 3/16" Wide x 300' Length
- Tape is used by CERT teams and first responders to mark the coresponding triage type. (see below)
- Non Adhesive
Click for More Great Information on Triage
- Black/White - deceased
- Red - seriously injured, in need of immediate medical attention to save life
- Yellow - seriously injured but not immediately life-threatening, medical attention can be delayed
- Green - non-serious injuries or "walking wounded"